Monday, March 7, 2011

My Third Week in SCB

(Week3) Sunday 27-02-2011
As my work plan, I supposed to work in “review sample application for Home Suite” but unfortunately the team was very busy, so Mr. Faraz gave me Abu Dhabi market report Q4 2010to read and writes the advantage and disadvantage of financing in Abu Dhabi.

(Week3) Monday 28-02-2011
i was absent
(Week3) Tuesday 1-03-2011
Today I was completing my analyses on AD Market; I was looking in 3 agencies, compare between them and give my opinion about the best report with reasons. I completed 2 out of 3 and I gave it to Mr.Faraz to have his feedback which was positive.

(Week3) Wednesday 2-03-2011
I want through the last agency and report it, than I had permission to go to DWC to have my enrollment conformation done. After that I was writing my summery about the best agency.
I was very excited because Mr. Faraz told me that I have to present my summery to the Landing Manager Mr. Pharat.

(Week3) Thursday 3-03-2011
 This was my busiest day because the head management decided to re-structure and squeeze the department, so Mr. Faraz was very busy I couldn’t reach him. After that I went to Mr. Aasim the head of credit card policy and ask him if he can assign any work for me.
I was very happy because he was kind and helpful because he gave me a brief introduction about the credit card and what are the features that they look at to approve for an application form.

No comments:

Post a Comment