Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week two in the Standard Chartered Bank

(Week2) Sunday 20-02-2011
Today was I start writing my assignment which was a summary of Dubai and Abu Dhabi property profiling at 8:30 and I finished my task at 9:45, before I submit it I review the task with Mr. Anu, he told me it’s wrong I shouldn’t write it in this way !!!
I was waiting for Mr.Faraz to finish his meeting and I went to him and ask him about the assignment, I was surprised because he was happy and told be me what I did was excellent but I have add few things.
I finished the whole assignment and submit it.

(Week2)Monday 21-02-2011
I supposed to present my first assignment to the Landing manger Mr. Pharat, but unfortunately he wasn’t there for a reason, so I’ll present it tomorrow and for the rest of the day I was reading about the DOI for my next assignment.
I was boring document, but at the same time it’s very important to know the policies especially the basics.

(Week2)Tuesday 22-02-2011
Today also I supposed to present the assignment but I didn’t know what happen and my supervisor was busy. So I completed my reading of the DOI document and I was happy because some of terms which I studied before and some other new vocabulary. It was long day full of vocabulary. Before DOE Mr. Faraz gave me book called “Pocket Presenter” by Nail Flett and he told me to read and prepare for the presentation.  

I was waiting to Mr.Faraz to submit my second assignment. At same time I was reviewing the new terms and suddenly Mr. Faraz came with the landing manager Mr. Pharat and asked me to start the presentation.
Although I wasn’t ready, but I start the presentation and I explained all the points, Mr.Pharat was shocked from my presentation and he was happy about it.
He also asked me some question about the presentation and I answered them clearly and then he asked Mr. Faraz to put the Dubai Map property profiling on the wall.
I was my biggest day everyone in the department was looking at me I was proud on myself like always.

(Week2)Thursday 24-02-2011
Today I submitted my assignment and Mr. Faraz give me the feedback about the task, so I change some points and submitted as final draft.
I was waiting for my mentor Mr. Tridib Chatterji from DWC to meet Mr. Faraz. I was nervous because I was thinking about what will be the first feedback and how I did in my first two weeks.
After the meeting Mr. Tridib meet with my classmate and I to give us some advices I was so happy I felt like am n DWC with my teacher who’s love me and advice and push me to be better person.
I decided to work harder than before and be memorable in my organization.       
  




      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment