Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 5 in the Standard Chartered Bank

(Week5) Sunday 13-03-2011
Today I’ll work on totally new project for SCB called Credit Commentary on Credit Card with Mr. Aasim. It was a big challenge for me because I have to do it with new employee called Alya, she’s from Sharjah, and she studied travel and tourism and she’s having a trainee for 6 month with SCB. I was hard because I am not expert on Credit Card and she doesn’t have any background on this sector. But we started putting the data.

(Week5) Monday 14-03-2011
I suppose to work on Credit Commentary with Alya but she was absent, so Mr. Aasim told me to continue working on it alone and he told me that he trust me and I can do it. I was nervous and at same time very happy that they trust my ability.

(Week5) Tuesday 15-03-2011
I was completing my work on Credit Commentary.

(Week5) Wednesday 16-03-2011
Today I finished the half part of Credit Commentary and I was very good for me and Mr. Aasim appreciated my work and encouraged me to try and finalized by end of this week   

(Week5) Thursday 17-03-2011
 Today I finalized the report and I was waiting for Mr. Aasim’s feedback but he was on a meeting till 6:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment