Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 6 in the Standard Chartered Bank

(Week6) Sunday 20-03-2011
Today I had the feedback about the Credit Card Commentary, he asked me to change some points, but overall the report is very good and my Excel skills are excellent. So I start to change the points.  

(Week6) Monday 21-03-2011
Today I completed the Credit Card Commentary and submitted to him, he was discussing the report with the Credit Card team. The CC team was very happy and they appreciate my work.  

(Week6) Tuesday 22-03-2011
This day was very important day because Mr. Aasim will present the project to SCB management with my name on the report. I was so happy about that because I felt that I achieved another step in my internship.

(Week6) Wednesday 23-03-2011
This day I moved again to work with Mr.Faraz to have my next assignment, but he was busy and he asked me to wait for a while!
I was waiting till 1:00, after that I went again to him and he gave me a Document for mortgage loan Quality Assurance check. Mr.Faraz explained the purpose of these Docs and asked me to have at least 3 additional positive points on the mortgage QA checklist.

(Week6) Thursday 24-03-2011
 I finished my reading on the mortgage QA checklist and I had some questions, but Mr.Faraz wasn’t here. I went to Ms.Meeta to ask her to give me work to do, she asked me to complete khadija’s work on CCPL approval checklist.
I start working on the CCPL approval and I completed around 100 companies from the list

No comments:

Post a Comment