Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 4 in the Standard Chartered Bank

(Week4) Sunday 6-03-2011
This day was the worst day ever, because they were restructuring our workstations and changing the places. I was looking for my table for almost 3 hours!
By end of the day I finalized the summery and I was waiting to submit and present it to the landing manager. Tomorrow I’ll start working on the PL (personal loan) with Ms. Meeta.

(Week4) Monday 7-03-2011
I suppose to work on the personal loan, but Ms. Meeta told me she don’t have anything for me!
After that Mr. Faraz told me to work and help Khadija with her assignment because they don’t have any plan for me this week, which was strange because I had my weekly plan but unfortunately I wasn’t working as my weekly plan.   
(Week4) Tuesday 8-03-2011
Today I was working on company verification regarding the credit card with Mr. Aasim. I liked the work because Mr. Aasim gave me the chance to decide if the SCB will give a credit card for a customer depends on their company’s portfolio.

(Week4) Wednesday 9-03-2011
Today I finished the checking list for company verification. After that Ms. Meeta asked me to prepare question paper for a 10th of March Game, this game only for the Credit Card & Collection Department. I also met Zuwena and Heba from CB Academy and they asked me if I need any help or if I have any issue with the department.

(Week4) Thursday 10-03-2011
 I was absent because I had problems with AD RTA regarding my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment